Create a poster for your table showcasing your team name and spirit! One prize-winner will be selected. Check out the images below for some inspiration!
Poster Contest Rules
Participating teams will determine the winner of our poster contest. Each team will have the opportunity to have a team member explain their poster, then each team member will get one vote. Teams may not vote for themselves. In deciding the winner of the poster contest, students will be asked to consider:
- Inclusion of the school and team names
- Relevance of the poster to at least one of the books on our Texas Lone Star Reading List
- Posters should NOT include author names or book titles; be creative with your representation!
- Overall creativity/originality
- Visual appeal/immediate visual impact
- Overall neatness of the presentation